Went here with friends for weekend TGIS, good ambience and relaxing environment, suitable place for a date (all were couples when we dine in 😂)
1) Bone-in Pork Chop (RM30/100 gram)
- Certified organic pork served with mashed potato, Guiness Jus & sweet fig. The quality of the meat is great and the taste is interesting, surprised to find pork lard in the dish, my favorite 😍mashed potato is nice too.
2) Lamp Chops (RM52)
- Took my friend awhile to cut it as it has too many bone. Grass fed lamb, again, I think the meat is great, matched perfectly with mint sauce.
3) Scallop Pasta (RM49)
- Scallops are nice, but the sauce is too thick, with an extremely strong taste and smell of coconut cream, a big ❌❌❌ for me.
4) Garlic fries (RM19)
- Fries infused with garlic oil, 👍🏻
Overall, the price is on a high range and a 10% service charge applied.